- Children's Museum - contact email@example.com (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- Trillium Artisans - contact firstname.lastname@example.org (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- Cracked Pots - contact through crackedpots.com (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- SCRAP - contact 503-294-0769 (they ask that you bring just one sail in first so they can see if it gets used. If so, then they can take multiple)
- TruceDesigns (bags made from sailcloth) - 503-914-6269 or trucedesigns.com see below sail trade in offer.
6/08/2012 10:02:00 AM, Posted by Robert Neild, No Comment
5/22/2012 09:56:00 PM, Posted by Robert Neild, No Comment
Pam and I were discussing how much we missed seeing the Racer's Row folks at our post-race gatherings, so we decided to move it closer to the Island to entice you to come out after racing and play! (The wings place last week was so much fun. And spicy!)
This Thursday, it's Kenton Station, a favorite of the Soup Crew.
__._,_.___Messages in this topic (1)Recent Activity:
Visit our fleet website at http://www.fleet27.com.
5/21/2012 11:10:00 PM, Posted by Robert Neild, No Comment
drier weather. Let's sail camp!
Who: Come one come all. Family and friends are welcome!
What: Fleet 27 sponsored camping trip
When: August 10-12 or 17-19
Where: TBD. Somewhere along the Columbia not too far from downtown.
RSVP: not now. Just mark your calendar and talk to your crew. I will
send out a more formal invitation in July and we will plan from there.
We have Free Cup of Soup fundraiser on the 10th. Does anyone want to
weigh in on whether this weekend would work?
on Cloud 9,
4/24/2012 12:08:00 PM, Posted by Robert Neild, No Comment