Tour boats and ships, search and rescue demonstration, boating safety information.
2. Gunderson Marine (4350 NW Front Ave.) launches it's largest barge at 9AM. Gates at 8:45AM.
In addition to this the following is offered by the Port of Portland.
- May 18: Columbia Grain, Terminal 5 – a leading world grain exporter
- June 1: Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. – local ferrous and nonferrous metal recycler
- June 8: Zidell Marine Corporation – longtime Portland family business and builder of barges
- June 18: Vigor Industrial – at the Portland Shipyard, specializes in maritime construction and repair
Updates on talks and tours are being posted on the Port website as they become available at http://www.portofportland.com/. You can also get regular updates about the series and find additional information on Facebook by searching for “Portland Harbor”. For more information, contact Brooke Berglund, outreach and tour program manager, at 503-415-6532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.