- Children's Museum - contact firstname.lastname@example.org (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- Trillium Artisans - contact email@example.com (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- Cracked Pots - contact through crackedpots.com (not a guarantee, you need to ask)
- SCRAP - contact 503-294-0769 (they ask that you bring just one sail in first so they can see if it gets used. If so, then they can take multiple)
- TruceDesigns (bags made from sailcloth) - 503-914-6269 or trucedesigns.com see below sail trade in offer.
6/08/2012 10:02:00 AM, Posted by Robert Neild, No Comment
Re-purpose your sails - give them a new life!
Here are some local options for ensuring your sails get reused:
SAIL TRADE IN PROGRAM
One sail = one item of your choosing at deep discount (totes, backpacks, bike bags, or duffles*) Note: duffles are not shown online yet.
He's looking for pentax or mylar Headsail material, but will consider other types of sails.
One time only - Luke will pick up from McCuddy's if we can get 8 sails to Cloud9. Otherwise, you need to drop in St. Johns.
If you've got a sail and are interested in doing a McCuddys drop, get in touch with me directly.